Fee and Dates
The tuition fee for the program is 2,190 euros. If you register by October 1st, we will grant an early bird discount of 200 euros.
Included in your fee are:
- One seminar of your choice (40-45 contact hours)
- Language Course (30 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health, Accident and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest before November. The fee will be reduced in this case.
In case your home country is on the travel ban list by the time you are attending or have completed the German online course in December and you cannot travel to Kassel, you have the possibility to join the academic program online from January 3 – 17, 2022. In this case, you will receive a refund and only have to pay 1200 euro for the whole online program. Please note that the transfer fee for the refund will be passed on to you.
Application: is done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Online German Course: Dec. 1-21, 2021
Arrival in Kassel: Jan. 2, 2022
Departure: Jan. 18, 2022