Fee and Dates
The tuition fee for the ISA Kassel is EUR 2.490.
Fee for the Optional Berlin trip is: EUR 315.
Included in your fee are:
- Seminar 1 (30 contact hours)
- Seminar 2 (15 contact hours)
- Seminar 3 (15 contact hours)
- Workshops (e.g. German Dancing Workshop)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us as soon as you apply. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program.
Possible additional expenses include:
- Travel expenses
- Personal spendings
- Lunch at the cafeteria of the University of Kassel
- Participation in optional activities
Please make sure, that you bring enough cash with you on the day of arrival to cover any additional cost and have spending money for food and beverages to last for the first few days.
Application: Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Kassel: July 22, 2023 in Berlin (when choosing the optional Berlin Trip) or July, 25, 2023 in Kassel
Optional Berlin Trip: July 22, 2023 - July 25, 2023 (4 days) days during the program
Meeting the Host Families: July 25, 2023 in Kassel
Closing Ceremony: August 18, 2023 (starting 6 pm)
Departure: August 19, 2023