Fee and Dates
The tuition fee for the program is 2,190 euros. If you register by April 1st, we will grant an early bird discount of 200 euros.
Included in your fee are:
- Two seminars of your choice (40 contact hours)
- Language Course (40 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health, Accident and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest before April. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program or for those opting for the language courses only.
Application: Starting now - Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Berlin: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Arrival in Kassel: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 (before 6 pm)
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 15, 2022 starting at 6 pm
Departure: Saturday, July 16, 2022