Fee and Dates
Including the academic program, our unique accommodation in a host family, excursions, visits, leisure program, tickets for buses and trams, and insurance, the fee is 2,390 euros.
Date: June 22 - July 20, 2024
Early Bird Registration Extended until April 30, 2024!
The tuition fee for the 4-week program is 2,390 euros. If you register by April 30, 2024 we will grant an early bird discount of 200 euros.
Included in your fee are:
- Two seminars of your choice (40 contact hours)
- Language Course (40 contact hours)
- Cultural Program (Excursions, Opening- and Closing Ceremony, etc.)
- Accommodation in host families, 2 meals per day included
- Ticket for public transportation in Kassel
- Health, Accident and Liability Insurance
If you arrange your own accommodation elsewhere and therefore do not need to be placed in a host family, please inform us when you apply or at the latest before April. The fee will be reduced in this case.
Please note: We cannot offer any fee reductions for those who do not want to attend the entire program or for those opting for the language courses only.
Application: Starting now - Admissions are done on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. Early registration is recommended to reserve a spot in your preferred seminar.
Arrival in Berlin: Saturday, June 22, 2024
Arrival in Kassel: Tuesday, June 25, 2024
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 10, 2024 starting at 6 pm
Departure: Saturday, July 20, 2024